- Double Tie Face Mask
- Pocket for filter
- Up-cycled Fabric: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- Variations may occur in each print, no two masks are alike
- Dimensions: H: 5" W: 8" Tie Length: 12"
- Machine wash hot with like colors
- Masks are final sale. No returns or exchanges.
- Since we are donating masks with each drop, no discounts or coupons can be applied to masks. See below for more information on our donation partners!
Up-cycled, reusable & machine-washable our non-medical grade masks are currently being produced from excess fabric cuttings from our production line so that we can use these leftover pieces for good. Each mask is made with a slot for a filter. These are not intended to take the place of N95 masks, but to offer an alternative for public use so N95 masks can be spared for medical teams.
We will be donating masks with each new drop. For this drop, we are partnering with:
Highlands Behavioral Health Hospital in Littleton, CO.
Star Pal in San Diego, CA whose mission is to empower under-served youth by proving programs focused on violence prevention, mentoring, leadership, civic engagement, outdoor enrichment, and physical fitness.
Brooklyn Saints in New York, a safety & first aid service that will distribute our masks at protests.
Please note that while face masks are great for reducing exposure to germs, dirt, allergens and the like, they will not eliminate the risk of contracting viruses, infections, or diseases.