Coronavirus sucks - it’s uncharted territory for everyone, and we’re all doing our best to make things work. We want to be flexible with our returns at this time, so we will work with you on figuring out how to get it back to us timely and contact-less when that is an option.
- All merchandise must be unwashed,unworn, and with hangtags attached.
- All garments are subject to inspection.
- Refunds and store credit allowed within 30 days.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 Days
- All original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All returns for items purchased through a retail outlet other than Mika Yoga Wear must be handled by the original location of purchase.
*If we see there is a violation of any of the above rules, we will not issue a refund or store credit.
**LAST CHANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS.
How to create a return:
- Fill out the Return Authorization Form completely and include it in your return package.
- US customers may request a Mika Return Label within 30 days of their purchase. Request your return label HERE. If within our policy, you will receive your return label via email within 1-3 days.When using a Mika Return Label, a $5 fee per package will be deducted from your refund or store credit upon receipt.
-If you choose to ship your return via another method, we strongly recommend that you select a traceable/insured method.
-International Customers are not eligible for a Mika Return Label, but can return via their own shipping method.
Attn: Mika Yoga Wear Returns
4383 Tennyson St. Unit 1C
Denver, CO 80212
Mika is not responsible for any uninsured, un-trackable returned packages.
- Mail your package back to our warehouse. Please allow at least two weeks from the shipping date on your return for it to be processed. The refund will appear on the original credit card used and may take 2-5 business days to appear in your account.
Any questions? Interested in an exchange?